ICT FILTRATION guarantees the calibration, resistance and life of its extensive range of filter bags, including under high pressures and flows. Depending on the fabric used and its porosity, filtration can be absorbent, on the surface or in depth, isolating all the particles of the desired size.
- Maximum performance over a long life cycle.
- Reduction and control of emissions.
- Products meeting market standards.
- Manufacturing to order according to the requirements of the installation.
The high-pressure filter pockets manufactured by ICT FILTRATION are designed to work in waste water, process water or product treatment or purification processes, such as for example with paints or resins. Purification is by means of a pump which runs the product through a circuit where the bags are located. A wide range of weights enables us to supply pressure filter bags for all industrial sectors and/or uses.
- Waste water treatment.
- Surface treatment.
- Food and drink.
Fabrics and micron ratings
- Polyester resistant to acids, organic solvent and oxidant agents. Withstands temperatures up to 140ºC.
- Polypropylene with excellence resistance to acids and alkalis, and good behaviour with aliphatic solids. Temperature up to 90ºC.
- Polyamide ideal for alkaline liquids and solvents, except alcohols. Its working temperature can be up to 125ºC.
Finishes and measurements
Filter pockets can be made of needle-punched felt (polyester or polypropylene) or monofilament fabric (polyamide). Thanks the extensive range of weights, in both cases there can be a wide range of retention ratings, from 1 to 200 micron, with absolute retention efficiency being the same for both types. Multifilament fabrics offer the same weights as for needle-punched felt, as well as intermediate measurements.
As regards measurements, these are the standard ones for the equipment, with the same system for fixing the pocket to the equipment: a ring that can be plastic or metal (galvanised or stainless steel).